Good Morning Dear God, my Creator and Maker of all things good.
I love You. I worship and adore only You.
Thank You for my mother’s miracle.
And for all those years.
Thank You for J
And cousin P
I am sorry for losing faith and becoming afraid. Faith and fear do not co-exist. I am sorry for not doing more to revers this artery blockage by now. I AM starting TODAY!
I am sorry for being a lazy sloth yesterday.
I am sorry for resentments.
Please. Keep me safe, and J and my nieces and nephew and Je and Jo and KC and everyone here and beyond.
Please heal my fears.
Think “Rocky” lite lol
No reason I can’t be living the way I’ve always pictured!
Even other crafts
IF/WHEN watching tv, knitting or emobroidering or crocheting during. Like I used to LOVE!
Careful what eat.
Let’s see what different 2 months can make!
I am so grateful that I want to live.
I remember when I didn’t.
And that God is in charge. My sponsor for reminding me of that.
Chances are, I will live through this. And the fear that I won’t, will – should – will – help me to not stress about other crap.
And cousin P, for telling me how when she had her malignant breast tumor removed, she asked doctor, “Could this have been from stress?” And he said yes. *She had been through HELL. – And that she decided then and there, “I will not take on stress like that again.”
❤ ❤ ❤
At this time, I am so aware of how much I have.
Realizing how much you have to lose helps you see how much you have!
The things I *somewhat* take for granted every day. Wow. Including:
- indoor plumbing
- for toilet
- and bathroom sink
- and kitchen sink
- and shower
- and washing machine
- and even dishwasher
- my front steps. i sat on them yesterday and last week, and read. so, not totally alone – people come by… – and yet am safe
- plus they’re stone. and pretty
- my bed. i read something yesterday that said, “We are 3 meals and a bed away from violence” or something like that and i thought of the fortune and importance of having a bed
- let alone a good one. queen size sleep number.
- with soft sheets
- and multiple pillows
- and blanket
- and spread
- comfort and sleep
- that i DO sleep every night
- my interesting dreams
- my refrigerator
- credit card. for ordering online
- that i have plenty of food here and coming
- my eye drops
- my meds
- my pharmacy
- and that they deliver
- vitamin c
- and b
- and d
- water. wow so fortunate to have plenty of water
- delivery people
- their trucks
- packaging that helps enable…
- Dave’s killer bread
- organic foods
- my birds
- that I have plenty of food for them!
- and treats
- all the health care workers
- I just got foods delivered. And more coming Monday. I have/will have plenty. Thank you, God!
- hand washing
- hand soap
- shower gel
- foot cream
- Serious Skin Care
- froze gym account
- froze massage account
- have French lesson scheduled (is online)
- thankful that it’s online
- E sending me all those things virtually every morning
- comfy clothes today
- pretty hair
- happy birdies
- heat and air conditioning and windows in my house
- oa meeting on phone
- this laptop
- cell phone
- neat home –
My Complete-Meal Soup (and yum)
1 T evoo
garlic (2 cloves?)
onion ( < 1 )
celery with tops
1 box broth – and water with cube also
½ bag frozen collards
1 package smoked tempeh
1 package brown rice
Bring to boil, then simmer, lid askew, for – an hour? less?
*veggies, protein, grain, and tasty!