HUGE. ESPECIALLY NUMBERS 4 AND 5
I am grateful that:
- I do sleep at night. I remember when I didn’t, and am so grateful that I do now!
- I have a blog. Although I must figure out how to categorize things (like: Journal, Grats, etc), at least I HAVE it.
- That my new bird comes onto my hand readily. Yay.
- I am grateful for my program work. I am going to OA now and working the steps and it is totally different than when I tried it years ago. *I * am different, and therefore have found POSITIVE sponsor who really touches me and that makes a huge difference for me. Huge. Of course I am different in other ways too. I have been through more, very painful – very – and good too…
- I am so grateful to be where I am today. Last April, I was standing in a store, and suddenly everything looked different. Literally. Physically. And it was then that I realized I had been seeing life – physically and emotionally – through a fog, a grey film. I will write about it in a Journal entry soon. I have never had to see things through that again! Thankful thankful thankful!