List negative thought patterns and counter them with, “Love did not create it, and so it is not real.”
- I cannot live without J. – Love did not create this lack, and so it is not real.
- I am unlovable. – Love did not create this, of course, and so it is not real. It is not reality.
- I am destined – meant – to live alone and lonely and grow old and decripit on my own. – Love did not create this fear, and so it is not real.
- I am not okay. I will never be okay. – Live did not create this it is not real.
- I can’t do it – all – life… Love did not create this fear and so it is not real.
- I won’t have enough money. – Love did not create lack, and so it is not real.
“…and know that each simple shift in perception creates miraculous change.”
“Recognizing that the ego’s projections are false illusions is the first step to restoring our mind back to love.”
What are you afraid of:
suffering and being alone
being miserable my whole life
How do I attack myself:
allowing the neediness for a man to take over
putting myself down
How do I attach others:
talking about them, like with M
judging them in my own mind and heart
being jealous of them
*being phony with them, so they won’t know how I suffer
How do I bring my past fears into the present and future:
afraid not good enough and rejected so convinced WILL BE rejected
hiding out and overeating
not living today, rather, waiting – planning – waiting
not taking the steps that might change it
Do I deny love, and how?
Did I attack, and whom?
Was I fearful? What was I fearful of?
Carry nb and do these every hour (that awake) for a week
So – now first time:
Do I deny love, and how? – Not answering the phone. Not calling people
Did I attach – wow – interesting typo – should say attack, and whom? M (aide) in my thoughts/ people who had C decorate, in my jealousies, L, N, KL, Tr and more, with M (friend) on phone
Was I fearful? What was I fearful of? Yes! Of what will come of mother. Of how *I* will do whatever has to be done decision-wise. Even of visiting her. And of course of J that look what I’ve done and it’s too late and I’ve wasted my life…