I use my conscious intention to manifest my dreams (thought of the day)
I am NOT about to list people who make me uncomfortable. Nope. So task is a no-go.
Phrase of the day:
Today I embrace my potential to be, do and have whatever I can dream.
“Today I focus on what I want to attract into my life.”
Supposed to draw/ color abundance (material). Maybe later in book but here will list
“…not just money, but a car, a beautiful home, a loving partner, a cute pet, a baby, a private airplane … anything. Leave your guilt behind and let this neglected part of yourself stretch out and sing!”
new car for each of us every 4 years
safe happy travel
summer house somewhere in woods – and someone to take care of it
a sanctuary for animals in need
Sat Chit Ananda, which literally means Existence, Consciousness, and Bliss, or Power, Knowledge, and Bliss
So haven’t had those things.
Now amounts. Stick to ww amounts. 3 days. Today day 1.
This part harder…
God bless me.
Also more weight loss will keep me safer re: covid. Remove one risk factor – for that and anything else that might ever come along…
And – blood sugar average for my dr appt coming up
“Am I really open and receptive to the good that is all around me?”
PHRASE OF THE DAY:
“I create my personal abundance from an infinite source.”
All my debts listed (not amounts):
credit card I pay monthly
Monthly expenditures (not amounts):
gas for car
Jo yard word
things I’m buying that didn’t before pandemic like hair color and more on groceries and fees for deliveries
not during pandemic: massage, gym, pedis, piano lessons – maybe won’t continue with first 3 of those!
presents – not every month –
flowers and other plantings and soil indoor… – not every month
books (not mags anymore)
before pandemic: oa
birds foods and treats and sometimes toys
tree guy fertilizing
Abraham Hicks some months
jigsaw puzzles some months
gifts for charities some months
What does abundance mean to me?
Abundance to me means breath, love, family, water, food, home, loved ones, freedom, ability to walk, ability to see, ability to drive, car, my birds, hope, faith, peace of mind, laughter, fun.
And the truth of limitless possibilities.
Sanskrit mantra Aham Brahmasmi, literally, “The core of my being is the ultimate reality,” or, “I am the absolute.”
“What would I like to have more of in my life?”
plant seed and allow Universe to take care of the details
reconnect with the unified field
“I create my personal abundance from an Infinite Source.”
I must remember how it affects my EMOTIONS to eat junk. and WHY i am on this “rehab” 3 days (and beyond)
*AND BIGGY – REMEMBER – I CANNOT HAVE A LITTLE AND MOVE ON – I CRAVE AND CRAVE MORE AND MORE!*
“Today I behold the abundance that surrounds me.”
A task and meditation each day
Move calmly and thoughtfully through this task, and trust in the process!
- mother- compassion, patience, perserverence
- father – i am worthwhile and acceptable – so is everyone else
- cousin P – i am fine just as i am. God is with me.
- Thich Nhat Hanh – breathe. enjoy. stay in the moment
- J – i am a grownup and competent and fine
- Abraham Hicks – enjoy life! enjoy this day
- Mrs R next door to school – i am too good to behave (or speak) that way
- M (dog but I count) – calmness. healing. new starts
- M sponsor – resentment is disappointment over others not behaving way i would want
- St – not be so passive
- MA – keep going
- ML – take it lightly. and laughter. and jigsaw puzzles
- Uncle C – just keep going don’t look back don’t have regrets
- niece – unconditional love
- Oprah – dignity
- Eleanor Roosevelt – no one can make me feel inferior without my consent
- O – focus at piano
- Helen Keller – feel the beauty
- the students – joy in the moment/ innocence/ don’t have to be “cool”
- Anne Frank – beauty in the world regardless
- Jesus – miracles do happen
- new neighbor N – be welcoming
- Jo – stay calm
- E from program – don’t give up on people (or self)
- that assistant at cardiologist: water first thing
- Deepak Chopra – we renew
- A – I am not alone
- BS – money safety
- guy at 7 -11 – there is kindness
- self – you do what you have to do
- Ji – I need things to do
- Autumn Calabrese – exercise
- beachbody coach – do for others
- S who adopted the two – stay inspired – and good things come
- my principal J – understood ME and appreciated me – i am good
- Aunt J – quiet kindness
- K and H – dance. do what love
- G here – my smile
- dental hygienist – HOW to floss and brush
- Blessed Mother – believe
- Jimmy Carter – keep doing what you believe in
- Mrs B exercise/ look forward 5 years/ practice
- Miss U – sweetness to children
- Buddha. Stay in the moment and enjoy it
- R.W. and them – it is ok to love reading
- Esther Hicks – money and love and enjoyment are all fun and good too
- my Fr teacher P – do the hw lol
- former neighbor across street – sit outside – be open to others
- my trainer – push self
- my massage therapist – keep exercising
I am not thrilled about it, but I’m happy to admit it (hello Step 1):
I have reactions to foods that normal people don’t have.
So I am putting myself in sort of food rehab.
In 3 days with NO sugars or simplex carbs, I should start to heal.