- I’m so grateful that we’d gotten this house in order or I’d be having million times harder time during this pandemic omg!
- I’m so grateful for the delivery today! I have oranges and lemons and bananas and onions and pickles and pasta and soups and chickpeas and more leftover! Plus new
- and an apple
- and lots of fresh leafy greens
- a sweet potato
- whole grain breads
- I have toilet paper
- and paper towels
- and napkins
- and flushable wipes
- and even Lysol wipes
- and masks
- and soap
- and sanitizer. Wow. I am so grateful
- that I HAVE food
- and a place to live
- and good books
- J in my life
- Jo who does so much
- my close friendship with ATr
- my darling fam
- I am breathing well
- And not coughing
- I even have zinc
- and vit C
- and vit D
- and menthol lozenges
- diet ginger ale
- and a lemon something drink
- I’m so grateful that I took my walk yesterday
- and today
- Thank you, God, for everything!
- My cell phone
- On which I hear Hicks while walking
- with the ear things I bought cause they fit better than the ones that I got with the phone
- good safe neighborhood to walk in, thank you, God
- awareness of the Law of Attraction
- Tomorrow I will do those things I have to do, and I will feel GREAT afterward (if not before!)
- then drugstore will deliver the things I need. Oh, thank You.
write the book
paint by number
finish the scarf
and the blanket
try some vegan recipes from the cookbooks
I had such a nice time this morning.
Sat outside doing Fr stuff. And the 3 came and planted the new things. And it is beautiful out. And it felt so good. Even before they came. And I loved seeing her – I haven’t seen her in so long.
Then I came in (hours had passed and it was also getting cold) and roasted some vegetables.
But then i started to – sort of sink a little – listening to briefing on youtube and wondering about my money… led to thinking about J 😦
Watching 600 lb lilfe
NOW thinking – MUST keep enjoying/ and develop self/ and STAY POSITIVE (Hicks)
Am grateful for all the nice already today – including loving my plantings – and expecting more to come including a walk, sitting out front and reading, and listening to Hicks.
Am also VERY glad remembered M’s b’day.
How lucky am I
to be sitting here
right now during this pandemic.
I am not taking it for granted.
- I don’t have to prepare food for anyone else. That would make it harder in terms of my own eating.
- I am free. Little House The Wisdom of Solomon reran today and is SO sad – not free, that poor little boy and so many like him. I am a free person.
- The weather is changing
- My sunroom is so neat
and pretty (“wasted space” and I LOVE that lol)
- All the plants in there
- And I reorganized the cabinet
- My breathing is so much better, oh thank You, God!
- And my friend for praying so purely for it
- PM game playing with cousin – and with friend
- That I can read
- That I can see!
- I have private bathroom. Like I thought about how much harder if have foster child, when gets sick etc.
- and kitchen
- My bed is comfy
- My masks came
- I took a nice ride today (which also warmed up the car)
- and was/am safe
- that I either haven’t had covid, or have had it and it didn’t “get” me
- MA all those years
- M.A. (my friend now on fb since only met once irl)
A lot of people love me.
Irl and on fb.
And you know what?
I’ve been freed to be fully 100% mySELF.
I don’t NEED anyone to like or love me, who doesn’t want to!
And I can be as
as I want!
THINK – how SCARED you were and are again! about the respiratory stuff!!!
LOSE THE WEIGHT!